The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Snuffaluffagus

Started by Berry Sweet, June 16, 2017, 01:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

https://jodiambroseblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/snuffaluffagus.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"https://jodiambroseblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/snuffaluffagus.jpg">

ac_smile

shin

It hadn't dawned upon me during my childhood that Big Bird was the only one who could see him. That was a nice little plot twist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"It hadn't dawned upon me during my childhood that Big Bird was the only one who could see him. That was a nice little plot twist.

I have never seen one in the wild or in captivity either.

Blazor

I use to be able to do a good impression of him lol, "Hi Bird" lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I use to be able to do a good impression of him lol, "Hi Bird" lol.

ha ha

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"I use to be able to do a good impression of him lol, "Hi Bird" lol.

ha ha

Yup, even put my shoulder to my nose and pretended my arm was his trunk and would stagger around like he did lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

Quote from: "shin"It hadn't dawned upon me during my childhood that Big Bird was the only one who could see him. That was a nice little plot twist.

That's because back in the 70s Big Bird was dropping acid.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I didn't know that either but in the mid 80s, they changed it and Snuffy got an introduction to the neighbourhood.

Snuffy's first name is Aloysius BTW.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

A vicious rumour, just like all the eggs he supposedly fathered,but never stuck around long enough to watch hatch.

shin

Quote from: "Renee"

:laugh3:

I miss Sam the robot

shin

Quote from: "RW"

I didn't know that either but in the mid 80s, they changed it and Snuffy got an introduction to the neighbourhood.

Snuffy's first name is Aloysius BTW.

Were they subtle about it, or did they just play it off like the past instances of Snuffy never happened?

shin

Come to think of it, what kind of... "hairy elephant" is Snuffy?

Maybe he's a wooly mammoth and Big Bird is also a prehistoric creature? :dunno:

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

Come to think of it, what kind of... "hairy elephant" is Snuffy?

Maybe he's a wooly mammoth and Big Bird is also a prehistoric creature? :dunno:

Big Bird and Snuffy were the original Jurassic Park.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"https://jodiambroseblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/snuffaluffagus.jpg">

Snuff is cute.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!